Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Canton, Michigan to Georgetown, Kentucky

This is a short post, because I am on my way home, and that is all that matters.

I am in Georgetown, which is near Lexington, and is where the Toyota plant is located. This is also the home of Bluegrass Hosta Farms, but the hostas are dormant and the nursery isn't open.

Driving in snow in Ohio is a lot more stressful than driving it in Colorado. There (Colorado) you just had to contend with the elements. Here (Ohio) not only do you have to deal with nature, but also with other cars and trucks--and their drivers. I passed one three-car accident North of Toledo, and I bypassed another accident in Dayton. South of Cincinnati it was finally just me and a few trucks. I'm glad to be going home.

Day 18 mileage: 345
Cumulative mileage: 5,135